Disclaimer

Welcome to this random & inactive blog. I only create this blog to express myself when I hardly find someone right to talk to. You're welcome to leave footprints on the chatbox. :) HAVE A NICE DAY


Random Diary
Tuesday, February 25, 2014 • 1:52 PM • 0 Sweet hearts

Hasnt been blogging for a while.
urgh, shouldnt even call me a blogger.
i dont expect anyone to read this post actually.
Just wanna find a way to express my current feeling.

A confession.

YES. I'm in love with Islam and I've been studying a lot about this religion.
I believe that it's the truth.
Since I was in kindergarden, my mom enrolled me to an Islam pre-school because it's near home.
There, I've learned quite a few basic things about Islam.

Jawi :- alif ba ta etc
Solat :- i learned to ambil wudhu' and followed the others pray (just the movement)
Doa :- i learned few doa but till now i only remember the doa makan

Maybe I've learned many other things about Islam but the three that I remember most is the three stated above.

Follow or leave ?



Chat With Me Here


Don't use harsh word
Put your blog url

Post history